Where you can drop off your children for 1 - 4 hours (not to exceed 4 hours in one week), in a safe and fun-filled setting, designed for children potty-trained to 9 years of age. Your children will enjoy bouncing in our mini bouncy, making their way through our maze designed just for toddlers, climbing in our toddler climber and playing in our miniature play houses. Whether you need to go grocery shopping, to the dentist, or simply would like some time to relax, we welcome you to give PlayTown Express a try. Our staff is fully qualified to care for your children. Each of our staff members in Grandma's House are CPR and first aid certified.
Grandma's House rules:
1) All parents must present their ID cards to staff member when they return to pick up their child.
2) Due to limited space, reservations are required 2 days in advance.
3) All parents must be reachable at all times.
4) Children may be dropped off for 1 - 4 hours. (not to exceed 4 hours in 1 week)
5) Children must be potty trained.
*Please see Home Page for additional rules.
Hours & Admission Rates:
Grandma’s House Hours:
May 1st – November 30th
Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 1:30pm
$15.00/hour 1 child $5.00/child each addtional child
*Grandma’s House requires additional (PDF) Registration Form
For Play Date and Birthday Party information, please visit our Birthday Parties page